[bluetooth-dev] flash problem on Access point(partition table )..!

Sir,
    Iam trying to flash new image onto my Accesspoint
and I got the following error about partition table.I
could boot the same image on my developer board..but
not on my Access point.
    Is there any doc in Axis web site saying exactly
how I can flash into Axis access Point.The followinf
is the debug...
    Hope to hear from you regarding this.

[root@xxxxxxx.78
Connected to 192.168.1.78 (192.168.1.78).
220 Axis Developer Board for Bluetooth release 1.0.0
(Aug 07 2003) ready.
Name (192.168.1.78:dangeti): root
331 User name okay, need password.
Password:
230 User logged in, proceed.
Remote system type is UNIX.
Using binary mode to transfer files.
ftp> put fimage flash
227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,1,78,8,0)
150-Going to single user mode.
Allocating memory.
150 Opening data connection.
550 Partition table differs from flash partition
table. Verify file and try again.
ftp>