RE: [bluetooth-dev] ftp fimage flash problem..!

To be able to upload a new image using FTP, the partition
tables must match exactly. This includes the sizes and
the rw-options.

To be able to use an image with a different partition
table, you must upgrade using the etrax100boot tool.
This is most easily done by using the boot_linux script.
i.e., put the access point in network boot mode and
execute 'boot_linux -f'.

> Found a valid partition table at
> 0xf001000a-0xf0010056.
> /dev/flash1 at 0x00010000, size 0x001a0000
> /dev/flash2 at 0x001b0000, size 0x00050000

This is only 2MB. Is this an old AXIS 9010 (v1.xx), or
did the previous image only use 2 out of the 4 MB flash?

> Adding readonly flash partition for romfs image:
> /dev/flash3 at 0x000a9ced, size 0x00104000
>     I tried to do make fimage with changing size of
> flash1,but I got an ("****** PROBLEM: image this far
> exceeds alignment offset - it is  too large!") error
>     Please can any one tell me how I can get rid of
> this problem and upload the new image...

//Peter