RE: [bluetooth-dev] ftp fimage flash problem..!

Sir,
     My flash size is only 2 MB.But as you said the
image generated is for 4 MB.I edited the ptablespec
file (flash1 I moved from 0x3a0000 to 0x1a0000) and
did make fimage and I got the following error:
****** PROBLEM: image this far exceeds alignment
offset - it is  too large! "
     Could you please tell me how I can compile the
new image for 2 MB flash instead of 4MB.

OLD (for 4 MB flash on dev board)
[ptable]
# name size     rw-options  type      image-file
rescue 0x010000 ro          rescue    rescue.img
flash1 0x3a0000 rw          kernel    flash1.img
flash2 0x050000 rw          jffs      flash2.img

NEW (for 2 MB flash on Axis 9010)????
   Could you please tell me what changes I need to
make for getting this to work?

--- Peter Kjellerstedt <peter.kjellerstedt@xxxxxxx.com>