RE: [bluetooth-dev] ftp fimage flash problem..!

Sir,
     If is case where we have 4 MB flash ,but used
only 2 MB by changing the partition table,how can we
change the pattitions on the flash,so that I can use
all the 4 MB.(do we need to use boot_linux ?? If so
could you please tell me the right procedure for doing
this)
     Hope to hear from you regarding this.

--- Peter Kjellerstedt <peter.kjellerstedt@xxxxxxx.com>