[bluetooth-dev] rfcomm server..!

Sir,
          In my case,I want my device to connect to BT
access point once ,so that my access point can get the
BD address of that device and disconnect
immediately.Later my app (running on AP) will use this
bd address to connect to that device from when reqd.
          For this,I want to write a rfcomm server
which waits for incoming connections on one channel
and at the same time connect to other devices on other
channel.Are there any examples about how to implement
this server.Any help in this regard would be very
helpful.
          Which functions and files could be useful
for this purpose ??
Thank you.