[bluetooth-dev] RE: rfcomm server + sdp registery ..!

Hello,

Check the logfile to see if there are any errors such as "line not connected".
To add a new service you will only have to edit the sdp.xml-file. Unfortunately
there is no tutorial fot this but I suggest that you start with one of the
existing services as a template and just change the values to whatever your
service need. If you need to use other UUID:s than the ones specified
you will also need to add the new keywords in the translation-table (at the end
of the file).

Best Regards,
Anders