[bluetooth-dev] which "btsec" to use (DEBUG included)..!

Sir,
    There seems to be two versions of btsec.One is
apps-bluetooth-btsec-R1_0_22 and other is inside
apps-bluetooth-experimental-R1_0_23.Which version are
we supposed to use.
    Till now I was using the version inside
experimental, where I passed my pin_file with -p
option and everything was fine except the linkkey was
never stored anywhere.SO for every reconnection it was
always asking for pin,(as it could not find the link
key)thus increasing the connection time.
    To solve this link key problem,Iam trying to use
the new version apps-bluetooth-btsec-R1_0_22,but the
implementation seems to be different.
    Security is enabled in my device and I request you
to tell me how I can pass the pin_code and how it can
sucessfully store the linkkey for further
reference.Byw which version am I supposed to use?
    Hope to hear from you regarding this.
Thank You.
******************************
bd (6):
0x04 0xe1 0x04 0x96 0xa0 0x00
l2ca_connect_req: wait baseband, sleep on wq
0xc03f7033
btsec: sec_parse_data: Entered the functionbtsec:
sec_parse_data: HCI requestbtsec:
process_hci_event_request: LINK_KEY_REQUESTbtsec:
read_stored_link_keyslp_connect_cfm (neg), wake up wq
0xc03f7033
BT SYS: process_event: CONNECTION_COMPLETE LMP
Response Timeout
BT SYS: ERROR: reset_hci_con_bd: Didn't find
connection with con_hdl 40
l2ca_connect_req: wait baseband, woke up !
BT SYS: ERROR: l2ca_connect_req: lp_connect_req
failed, no connection (status 34)
BT SYS: ERROR: rfcomm_connect_req: l2ca_connect_req
failed
BT SYS: process_return_param: READ_STORED_LINK_KEY
BT SYS: process_return_param: Max number of Linkkeys:
16
BT SYS: process_return_param: Number of Linkkeys read:
0
btsec: read_stored_link_keys: -> BACK AGAIN <-
btsec: read_stored_link_keys: return 16 (0410)
btsec: read_stored_link_keys: Currently 0 stored,
total capacity 16 keysbtsec: get_a_cached_link_key:
Calling BT_GETCACHEDLINKKEYbtsec:
get_a_cached_link_key: -> BACK AGAIN <-btsec:
process_hci_event_request: LINK_KEY_REQUEST -
retrieved bd
addr:00:00:00:00:00:00hci_link_key_request_negative_reply:
 BD_addr (6):
0x04 0xe1 0x04 0x96 0xa0 0x00
BT SYS: ERROR: process_return_param:
LINK_KEY_REQUEST_NEGATIVE_REPLY No Connection
hci_link_key_request_negative_reply: Returned from
send_secblock