Re: [bluetooth-dev] HWID not matching..!

Sir,
    I could somehow get the partition table
correct,but I still have problem about the HWID.THis
time the new error is about different HWID .The only
place HWID is defined is Makefile (apart from mkprod).
   Could you please tell me the correct value for this
HWID and what about JFFSID ??
   Please advice me in this regard.
Thank you.