[bluetooth-dev] HCRP on Axis 5810

Hello,

I'm trying to write a MIDlet on a Nokia 6600 that uses JSR 82 in order
to print some data to an HP printer connected via Bluetooth through an
Axis 5810 device (V6.33).

If I try to use the Serial Port Profile, it works and the text message
is printed.

If I try to use the Hardcopy Cable Replacement Profile it does not work.
What I do is:

Opening two L2CAPConnection connections (control and data).

Sending the PDU CR_DataChannelCreditRequest: 0002 0000 0000.

Receiving the Reply PDU: 0002 0000 0006 0001 0000 FFFF that indicates
that the request has been accepted.

After that I try to send the message, but the device hangs up.
It needs to be reset (restarted) in order to continue printing again.

Is the procedure I used correct?
Do I need to start the procol dialogue in another way?

Thanks!
Giorgio

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please contact us by
replying to MailAdmin@xxxxxxx. Thank you