[bluetooth-dev] partition table not found..!

Sir,
    I just checked the mtd driver(axisflashmap.c) to
see why my image is not able to find the partition
table and I could see that the following condition is
always false
if ((ptable_head->magic == PARTITION_TABLE_MAGIC).....
    I tried to print the location of the ptable_head
in both cases:
1.when ptable not found : 0xf001000a (printed before
entering the above if)
2.when ptable found     : 0xf002000a
    In the first case,as no valid partition table
found its using the defualt ptable

..... Using default partition table.
Creating 3 MTD partitions on "cse0+cse1":
0x00000000-0x00010000 : "boot firmware"
0x00010000-0x001b0000 : "kernel"
0x001b0000-0x00200000 : "filesystem" ..........
     Iam still using the ptable you have given and it
would be of great help if you could tell me how to
specify the ptable location ...or may the
PARTITION_TABLE_MAGIC (do we need to specify this)..
     Hope to hear from you regarding this..
Thank you.