[bluetooth-dev] RE: partition table not found..!

The partition table is placed at the start of the
romfs/cramfs partition, which comes directly after
the rescue partition. The important thing here is
the size of the rescue partition. For the 9010v2
this is 0x20000 whereas it is 0x10000 for the
devboard 82. So you must make sure that the
partition table ends up at the correct location
for the rescue code to jump to it correctly.
However, this should all be automatically handled
as long as you use the correct partition table,
i.e., the one that corresponds to the rescue
partition that is actually in the flash.

//Peter