RE: [bluetooth-dev] RE: partition table not found..!

I was just reminded by a colleague that there is a kernel
configuration option called CONFIG_ETRAX_PTABLE_SECTOR
that indicates where the MTD code look for the partition
table. In the devboard this is 65536, but for the 9010v2
it is 131072. You should use the latter value in your
kernelconfig file to get the correct behavior for your
devboard running on the 9010v2.

//Peter