[bluetooth-dev] flashing problem..!

Sir,
     I could sucessfully flash the 9010_V2 axis point
with my image,but I think Iam missing some
application, because of which Iam not able to do "ftp"
to flash later on.Everytime Ive to add external serial
port and flash it like a developer board.
     The following is the debug,everytime I try to
flash using ftp (it stops after 150 Opening data
connection).I compared my inittab and the inittab in
the latest firmware and I could see that some of apps
are missing.So could you please tell me how this
flashing through ftp is going on and which apps we
need for this.
    Thank you.

[root@xxxxxxx.187
Connected to 192.168.2.187 (192.168.2.187).
220 Axis Developer Board for Bluetooth release 1.0.0
(Feb 19 2004) ready.
Name (192.168.2.187:root): root
331 User name okay, need password.
Password:
230 User logged in, proceed.
Remote system type is UNIX.
Using binary mode to transfer files.
ftp> put fimage flash
227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,2,187,8,1)
150-Going to single user mode.
Allocating memory.
150 Opening data connection.