[bluetooth-dev] How to Debug Application..!

Sir,
     When I run my application on my Axis
point,everything goes well for some time and later the
axis point hangs.Iam sure there is some problem like
memory leak etc.Is there a possibility to debug my
application which is compiled for axis point.
    Are there any tutorials or links explaining how to
debug embedded applications written for ETRAX
platform?
     Hope to hear from you regarding this.
Thank you.