[bluetooth-dev] LEDs and reset button..!

Sir,
     How can we program the reset button.For now it
seems that this button never works except for
restoring factory setting while booting.How can we
enable this button and may be more (like being able to
program this button) so that it acts according to my
requirements.
     What about LEDs ? It will be great if you could
give me some initial advice on how I can program LEDs
and Reset button..!
Thank you.