[bluetooth-dev] flashing on board with my Image..!

Sir,
     I could sucessfully flash the 9010_V2 axis point
with my image,but I think Iam missing some
application, because of which Iam not able to do "ftp"
to flash later on.Everytime Ive to add external serial
port and flash it like a developer board.
     The following is the debug,everytime I try to
flash using ftp (it stops after 150 Opening data
connection).I compared my inittab and the inittab in
the latest firmware and I could see that some of apps
are missing.So could you please tell me how this
flashing through ftp is going on and which apps we
need for this.
    Thank you.