[bluetooth-dev] Bluez on DevBoard 82

Hi all,

we need help to install Bluez on the Devboard 82.

The DevBoard-Software is running on our computer and we flashed the "new"
kernel (2.4.22) on the DevBoard successful.

We solved the kernel part of bluez as well, but we don't know, how to
configure and install the other parts.
We need the packages bluez-libs, -utils, -sdp and -pan on the DevBoard.

Can somebody give as an example for how to compile such a package with
cris-gcc?

Regards
Tobias Sprafke

Mobile: +49 (0) 177 64 32 313