[bluetooth-dev] AW: Bluez on DevBoard 82

Hi Alexander,

are you sure, that you choice the right host type ?
The DevBoard architecture ist "cris" and not "i686-linux".
Could that be the problem ?

The "make cris-axis-linux-gnu install" works fine, but
when I run "make install" in the AXIS_TOP_DIR, I get an error :

# make images
##### Including needed shared library files #####
strip-cris: Warning: Output file cannot represent architecture UNKNOWN!
libbluetooth.so.1 -> libbluetooth.so.1.0.3
#### No ld-linux.so.2 in
~/axis/devboard_82/target/cris-axis-linux-gnu/usr/lib
~/axis/devboard_82/target/cris-axis-linux-gnu/lib
make: *** [cramfs.img] Error 1
#
(This error is only present, if I add apps/bluetooth to the TopLevel
Makefile)

I have get an other Makefile for bluez.
(-libs, -utiles, -sdp, -pan, -hcidump, -hciemu)
From there is this line:
./configure --target=cris-axis-linux-gnu --host=cris-axis-linux-gnu --prefix
=$(prefix)  --with-sdp-libs=$(prefix)/lib --with-sdp-includes=$(prefix)/incl
ude --with-bluez-libs=$(prefix)/lib --with-bluez-includes=$(prefix)/include
 --enable-static=no --enable-shared=yes

But this doesn't work for me, too.
After running "make install", I get the messages :
"Invalid configuration 'cris-axis-linux-gnu' : machine 'cris-axis-linux-gnu'
not recognized "
and
"checking whether the C compiler
gcc -Wall -g -O2  -L~/axis/devboard_82/target/cris-axis-linux-gnu/lib)
works... no
configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot
create executables.
make[1]: *** [libs/Makefile] Error 1"

In both cases, I get "lib" problems !? So, is there are something wrong,
with my host config !?

Regards
Tobias Sprafke

Mobile: +49 (0) 177 64 32 313