[bluetooth-dev] BT disconnections

Sirs,

I have a small problem:

My application use 2 processes:
- 1 main process that manage bluetooth data (read/write)
- 1 secondary process that tries to connect to a list of disconnect devices.
So if one device is diconnected, it tries to reconnect automatically.

My problem is simple: sometimes, a connected device is unexpectedly
disconnected! This only happens when the secondary process is trying to
connect to an other device! If all devices are connected, there is no
problem.

I'm using apiOpenBT api on devboard_bt access point.
Of course, I'm using the latest version of the SDK (downloaded from axis web
site).

Any hint or solution?

Best regards,

Farid.