RE: [bluetooth-dev] connection problems while using BTCON

Hello Ashil,

Regarding the message

> set_pin_code not implemented [bt_misc.c, line 532]

it's only available for the cris-arch and the function is not relevant
when using the stack as client. As you can see there is a "page timeout"
message meaning that the HW can't find the other unit. Make sure you
use the latest drivers/utils downloaded from SF. However I really
suggest that you use Bluez as it's developed for non-CRIS platforms
and shall handle all kinds of modules (I've tried several modules
from various vendors without any problem).

Best Regards,
Anders