[bluetooth-dev] BlueZ on Devboard 82

Hi,

At first I used kernel 2.4.22. I have a working Makefile for bluez-utils(2.4) and bluez-libs(2.5). I can run hciconfig and hcitool on the board and they work fine. But I am not able to implement sdp, pan and hcidump. When I add routines for sdp, pan and hcidump to the Makefile in the bluetooth-dirctory and run make install, I get this error message:

checking for bluetooth.h... no
configure: error: Bluetooth headers not found.
Please install bluez-libs package.
make[1]: *** [bluez-hcidump] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/axis/devboard_82/apps/bluetooth'
make: *** [install-recurse] Error 1
[root@localhost devboard_82]#

Then I tried kernel 2.4.26 with bluez-utils-2.9 and bluez-libs-2.9. I modified the Makefile, but probably not correctly. When I run make install, Bluetooth Header were not found either while installing or configuring bluez-utils.

Can anybody help me? Has anybody working Makefiles?
Thank you,
Daniel Würfel