From: owner-bluetooth-dev On Behalf Of Dan
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 3:08 PM
To: Bluetooth-dev
Subject: Re: [bluetooth-dev] Newbie: OpenBT on DevBoard82

Hello Anders,

thanks for your reply. Do you use BlueZ? If you do, which version? Does SDP and PAN work?
Dan
Hello Dan,

I suggest you use BlueZ as OpenBT isn't developed anymore.

Best Regards,
Anders

Hi,

can anyone tell me how to get the latest version of OpenBT from CVS (have I anything else to do than checkout module?) and what modifications are necessary to make it work on a Devboard82 (Kernel 2.4.22)?

Thank you for your help!
Dan