[bluetooth-dev] BlueZ on Axis Devboard 82

Hello,

I saw this post:

http://mhonarc.axis.se/bluetooth-dev/msg04184.html

and am wondering if I too, could get the files that were sent to this person (makefiles?)  I am having trouble getting the BlueZ utils and libs installed on my board.

I am using linux2.4.26, I patched with marcell holtmanns patch for 2.4.26 found on the Bluez site.
I made a new directory in apps called bluetooth/ and put the libs and utils directories there and followed this advice:

http://mhonarc.axis.se/bluetooth-dev/msg04154.html

I found that using the latest bluez-libs-2.10 and bluez-utils-2.10 the make install does not work.  I reverted back to the older bluez-libs-2.5 and bluez-utils-2.4 and it completed the make install with no errors.

Now I do a make kernel, followed by a make images and the make images exits w/error:

no ld-linux.so.2 in the lib folders of (top_level)/target/cris-axis-linux-gnu/usr/lib or (top_level)/target/cris-axis-linux-gnu/lib

Where am I going wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Theresa