[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[bluetooth-dev] how to get bluetooth to emulate comport?
- To: bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: [bluetooth-dev] how to get bluetooth to emulate comport?
- From: "John H." <mistamaila@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:55:01 -0800 (PST)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=NzinJktJClTo/ATjWUJt32+rtNERlE66zMBMZx/9DN00C/IHPoR63yA/10IE8gdyxZ+fXWCBvrP1NrwEShZbHz+enPw3YFR0UehCs+rSPuWargZHj4Dv8mMAkXcNDys0pvWIRkFDOnU27k8pWCaIFhVg3eXBW39LUf8gUtyCfMw= ;
- Sender: owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx
i want to use my cell phone in linux as i can in
windows, with bluetooth emulation, to connect to
internet via dialing #777.
I have zonet zub6110 usb adapter, which I have read
works in linux.
I am on fedora core 3.
How do I get the com port emulation in order to use it
as a modem?
Do you Yahoo!?
Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe bluetooth-dev" in
the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org