RE: [bluetooth-dev] how to get bluetooth to emulate comport?

If you want to receive any answers to your questions
about BlueZ, you should direct them to the BlueZ specific
mailing lists which can be found at
http://www.bluez.org/documentation.html.  You are very
unlikely to receive any answers on this mailing list.

//Peter