[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [bluetooth-dev] how to get bluetooth to emulate comport?
- To: sword@xxxxxx, bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [bluetooth-dev] how to get bluetooth to emulate comport?
- From: "John H." <mistamaila@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:33:42 -0800 (PST)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; b=4N41ZxpuzCpbLjQWyqkzR6JLSHtBIi/XoH4+QwGD0ykipQb69BFIu7j9dIpaPzLr0A/m4nd1Qx0kYUz6ZFw3AjYnRQ/zWDIg7GP5mtALpHfaTp86P7q2aqR8xbqiK3CE8aG+dEaCYDbUhJYS/mQLMI6I6TTuqYgJzqACYEaYq1o= ;
- In-reply-to: <000a01c51b3e$07b8c8c0$0300a8c0@supercomputer>
- Sender: owner-bluetooth-dev@xxxxxxx
ok, hciconfig hci0 up works
I tried the second part and, despite telling my pm-325
to be visible, and telling it waiting for pairing, got
rfcomm connect 0 08:00:37:0f:84:35
Can't connect RFCOMM socket: Connection refused
--- "D.W." <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Try this:
> hciconfig hci0 up
> rfcomm connect 0 <bt-address from your handy>
> Then you shoulfdhave a com port /dev/rfcomm0
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "John H." <email@example.com>
> To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 3:55 AM
> Subject: [bluetooth-dev] how to get bluetooth to
> emulate comport?
> > i want to use my cell phone in linux as i can in
> > windows, with bluetooth emulation, to connect to
> > internet via dialing #777.
> > I have zonet zub6110 usb adapter, which I have
> > works in linux.
> > I am on fedora core 3.
> > How do I get the com port emulation in order to
> use it
> > as a modem?
> > __________________________________
> > Do you Yahoo!?
> > Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail
> > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
> > -
> > To unsubscribe from this list: send the line
> "unsubscribe bluetooth-dev"
> > the body of a message to email@example.com
Do you Yahoo!?
Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe bluetooth-dev" in
the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org