Re: [bluetooth-dev] how to get bluetooth to emulate comport?

/etc/rc.d/init.d/bluetooth status
hcid (pid 21924) is running...
sdpd (pid 21930) is running...

hci0:   Type: USB
        BD Address: 00:02:72:81:AB:C4 ACL MTU: 192:8
SCO MTU: 64:8
        UP RUNNING PSCAN ISCAN
        RX bytes:1486 acl:35 sco:0 events:97 errors:0
        TX bytes:1594 acl:35 sco:0 commands:42
errors:0

hcitool scan
Scanning ...
        08:00:37:0F:84:35       John@PM325(PHONE)

 rfcomm connect 0 08:00:37:0F:84:35
Can't connect RFCOMM socket: Connection refused