[bluetooth-dev] Problem for BlueZ and Axis dev board 82

I have problem in working the dev board 82 with USB bluetooth device.
I have read post:
http://mhonarc.axis.se/bluetooth-dev/msg04184.html
and source drivers/bluetooth/Config.in and enable the USB feature in
the .config like this:

#
# Bluetooth device drivers
#
CONFIG_BLUEZ_HCIUSB=y
CONFIG_BLUEZ_HCIUSB_SCO=y
CONFIG_BLUEZ_HCIUART=y
CONFIG_BLUEZ_HCIUART_H4=y
CONFIG_BLUEZ_HCIUART_BCSP=y
CONFIG_BLUEZ_HCIUART_BCSP_TXCRC=y
CONFIG_BLUEZ_HCIBFUSB=y
# CONFIG_BLUEZ_HCIDTL1 is not set
# CONFIG_BLUEZ_HCIBT3C is not set
# CONFIG_BLUEZ_HCIBLUECARD is not set
# CONFIG_BLUEZ_HCIBTUART is not set
CONFIG_BLUEZ_HCIVHCI=y

However, when I compiled the kernel , I found that
/os/linux/drivers/bluetooth/ *.c haven't be comp
iled. Does anyone know why?

For the user program of BlueZ, I use linux2.4.26 and
bluez-utils-2.15 and bluez-libs-2.15, but ca
nnot successfully compiled the utility. It always stated that my
bluetooth header is missing during
configuration. Does anyone have a workable Makefile which can share for me?

Thanks for all your kindness help.

--
Regards,
Edward Chan