Re: [bluetooth-dev] how to get bluetooth to emulate comport?

Not been prompted to enter pin, keep getting

Can't connect RFCOMM socket: Connection refused

despite scan finding the device.

put those lm and lp entries in hcid.conf, and even
tried(afterward)putting the following in rfcomm.conf

rfcomm0 {
bind no;
device    08:00:37:12:C4:B1;
channel   1;