Re: [bluetooth-dev] Same Problem for BlueZ and Axis devboard_82..

Hello,

Thanks for Daniel for the tip below.

I found the message where same problem was descriped.

http://mhonarc.axis.se/dev-etrax/msg04480.html

I had the kernel 2.4.26, but did not use
boot_linux -F, to flash the software.

(I used boot_linux -f instead and it DID NOT update
the CONFIG_ETRAX_DEF_R_BUS_CONFIG value)

now hcitool scan is working fine!

Thanks again.

Ari

=== message truncated ===