Re: Ethernet connection

Hi
Thanks for your help. Our problem is solved

We havent set the IP-adress permanently yet. But our sysadm has configured
the network and specified an IP-adress for us to use, so we don't need to do
arp on our local computer. But  the network was down a couple of days ago.
Then our adress must have been lost in the arp-files without our knowledge.
Our sysadm has now corrected this problem and the connection works perfectly
again.

/Peter Fredriksson