From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Joakim Ceder
Sent: Tuesday, July 25, 2000 3:30 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Btd and ttyBT0

Hello

We have created a sucessfull PPP connection using two PC:s and the btd
application. Now we are trying to set up a connection between a PC and
the etrax developer board. When we try to start btd using telnet we get
the error: couldn't receive write permissions to ttyBT0. All users have
full access to the device. Is this error known by anyone?

Best Regards
Joakim Ceder