RE: Problem with developer board

Hi Marthe,

I found a bug in sftpd and I have fixed it. You can download a patch at <http://developer.axis.com/download/apps/sftpd-1_57-1_59.diff> and apply it from the directory where you untarred the apps-tgz-file (I call it the "installation root" below).

Patch sftpd by typing the following in a shell:

cd <installation root>
patch -p0 < /path/to/downloaded/sftpd-1_57-1_59.diff

If you have lynx installed you can download and patch at once by typing the following in a shell:

cd <installation root>
lynx -source http://developer.axis.com/download/apps/sftpd-1_57-1_59.diff | patch -p0

After patching you need to run mkprod again from the directory <installation root>/products/tech/devboard to build a new image. Then use "boot_elinux -f" to flash the board. You can use products/tech/devboard/ktest instead of "boot_elinux -f" first to just boot with the new image (as opposed to flashing it). That way you can test it before you flash.

I'll get back to you about the float-printf problem (I don't think %f is implemented, but I'll take a look).

brgds
/Jonas Holmberg, Axis Communications