RE: Unable to Ping new dev board after arp

I know that the cable and hub is OK because I unplugged the cable from one
of my other PCs that can connect to the network just fine and plugged the
cable into the dev board.

The orange LED blinks just once in a while.  Probably once every two
minutes.

I have two win98 boxes, a WinNT 4.0 box, a Linux Redhat 6.2 box on a LAN
with a SyGate gateway.  The NT box is the gateway, but I don't know how that
would effect anything.

I also tried running arp for one of the win98 boxes using the Ethernet
connection that was hooked to the Linux box but basically I got the same
result as on the Linux box.  The cache was set properly but ping could not
connect the dev board.

I am wondering if the software on board the dev board is configure
correctly?

Logan Harris
eSmartLabs