RE: NTP Server

Hello François

We are currently working on an NTP server. However, this
solution uses a GPS receiver for time reference and
to the best of my knowledge we havn't looked into
any other NTP server software.

> How can we transfer if possible the NTP Server from a RedHat
> Linux to your product ?

It should be possible to transfer Redhats NTP server to
the developer board. The only question is how much
the code needs to be adjusted for eLinux. Exactly
what needs to be done we can't answer without
examining the code further.

> Do we need to compile the NTP Server sources ?

Yes, you need to compile the source since noone has
tried a complete solution on the developer board yet.

To summarize: Yes, you can incorporate an NTP server on the
developer board. We can't tell you exactly how to do that
at the moment since the incorporation will require some
development.

Michael Lundahl - software developer
Axis Communications
Phone: +46 (0)46 2721887