From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of David Pettersson
Sent: Friday, October 13, 2000 5:47 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Connecting harddisk

Hi,

I'd like to know if it is possible to connect a standard ide harddisk to the
devboard using the lp0 and lp1 pins available. If I'm not completely wrong,
the same pins on the etrax are used for both scsi, ide and parallell ports.

Also, there is the issue of buffered ports on lp0 - can one circumvent the
buffering, or am I limited to using lp1 pins only?

Thanks in advance,

David

--
David Pettersson                            dave@xxxxxxx.org