RE: loading info on developer board

Hi Chalon,
it seems to me that your board was not in boot mode when you started boot_elinux. If the board is in boot mode boot_elinux should terminate within a couple of seconds. To set the board in boot mode do like this:

1. Press the boot button
2. Press the reset button
3. Release the reset button
4. Release the boot button