reg stack size on etrax-uclinux

Hi there.

I was having some trouble with my program which
I sensed could be due to a stack overflow. I guess
etrax-uclinux will not increase stack dynamically.
But then what is the default stack size for a user
process in etrax-uClinux? How can I possibly increase
it?

Sorry if it's a trivial question but I am a newcomer
to linux kernel programming, and couldnt find the
answer easily :-)

thanks in advance,
-- prabhat
ps I am using the latest 1.0.2 board software release

--
Prabhat Avasare    IMEC (DESICS)          email: avasare@xxxxxxx.be
                   Kapeldreef 75            Tel: +32-16-281525