From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Praxmarer Robert
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2000 5:50 PM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Problems with C++ Standard String class

Hi,
I have a problem when trying to compile a program where I wanted to use
the string class of C++.

My includes look like this, like for every standard C++ compiler:

#include <stdlib.h>
#include <string>

then I want to use the class somewhere for example like this:

string s="Hello World";

cout << s;

But I am not able to find the error under normal linux c++ theres no
problem.

Something must be wrong with the include files, I am right, ?
Am I using the right ones ?

Anyone who can help me ?
It would be greatly appreciated,
Praxmarer Robert.