Re: how to debug with gdb-cris

> > From: Prabhat Avasare <avasare@xxxxxxx.be>
> > Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 18:12:02 +0100 (MET)
>
> > After realising that remote debugging with
> > gdb-cris is not yet possible, I was trying
> > to use gdb-cris for debugging applications
> > (compiled for etrax board) on host machine.
> > Unfortunately I am not able to.
>
> As my colleague reported, there are problems getting gdb-cris to
> work in this environment.  Thus gdb-cris is probably of no use
> to you at all.

Thanks Hans-Peter for your reply.

Can you please tell me in which environments is gdb-cris
available? We tried it on Redhat 5.2 (linux 2.0.36) on a
Pentium II 266 MHz Dell PC. Is it available on any other
linux, say Redhat 6.2? Or any other machines(but then we
will need gcc-cris on those machines too, right?)?

I think that it is a good idea to mention such things
somewhere in axis software download section :-)

best wishes,
-- prabhat

--
Prabhat Avasare    IMEC (DESICS)          email: avasare@xxxxxxx.be
                   Kapeldreef 75            Tel: +32-16-281525