From: David Pettersson [mailto:dave@xxxxxxx.org]
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2000 8:49 PM
To: dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: Casing

Hi,

Have been fiddling about with the devboard, but I have yet to find a
suitable casing for it (it has been resting on a semi-stable mount that I
wacked together some time ago :).

Where there any casings in mind when the board was made (ie, casings that
could be purchased from Elfa or such)?

Sincerely,

David

--