Developing an Etrax100 board

Hi

I've got several Etrax100 chip and a development board from axis in order to make an internet appliance equipment.
I'm going to design a hardware board which is similar to the development board except some additional function.

Designing a hardware board is no problem but I'm a little bit confused on firmware which should be on flash memory.
At first, what program do I have to load in a flash memory by rom writer?
Is it net_boot_none.ima which is extracted from source code?
What program is currently written in a flash memory of a development board?

Any comments are welcomed.

Thanks.

Joe

우리 인터넷, Daum