ETRAX 100LX Programmer's Manual and on-line ordering of ETRAX 100 available

Hi there,
I'm not sure how many of you that are subscribing to the tech-news mailing list, so I figured I might as well post an update here as well.

We have two news items from Axis today. First of all, the Programmer's Manual for our upcoming ETRAX 100LX chip has been published at:

http://developer.axis.com/doc/hardware/etrax100lx/prog_man.html

The second news item is that you now can order sample units of the ETRAX 100 processor on-line at:

http://developer.axis.com/order/

As always, we appreciate your feedback and comments. Please share your thoughts with technology@xxxxxxx.

Best regards,
Niklas Morberg