Developer board project pages

Hello again,
a couple of ETRAX developers have shown an interest in sharing their projects with fellow developers. We figured that the easiest way of supporting this would be that we put up a web page on developer.axis.com with links to the project pages that are out there on the web.

What we would need to know is your feelings about this. Do you want us to link to your project page (if you don't have a webpage, would you be prepared to put one up)? It would give you another forum -- besides dev-etrax -- to get in touch with other ETRAX developers.

Please reply directly to me with your thoughts and comments regarding this matter.

Best regards,
Niklas Morberg