pppd, insmod

Hello!

I have had some problems building programs for the etrax dev. board.

I have successfully built the sample program "hello" at
http://www.developer.axis.com/doc/software/apps/apps-howto.html.

But when I try to build ppp from the ~/axis/apps/ppp I get an error message
saying "Error 1"

When compiling insmod (from the RH 6.2 CD) it seems like the compiler does
not understand that I want to compile it for eLinux. It builds but, does it
for the host computer. I have tried to modify the Makefile it does not help.

If you know something to help me out i would appreciate if  you could help
me.

You could also attach insmod and pppd binaries if you have them!

/Best regards
Alexander.