RE: pppd, insmod

Hi Alexander,
"Error 1" could mean just about anything. Can you send me a couple of more lines of error output?

You cannot use insmod with elinux, beacuse it does not support kernel modules (if you really need it you will have to wait for the ETRAX 100LX chip and Linux 2.4).

ppp works fine though.

Best regards
/Jonas