From: Johann  <mailto:johann.d@xxxxxxx.fr> Dantant
To: dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com">mailto:dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2000 5:42 PM
Subject: Adding users and changing passwords

Hi,

I'm using the devboard with BOA HTTP server. How can I had users to the
ELINUX system and change password for the existings ones (for example,
how to change root password ?).

Seems that no "passwd" tool is available in axis/apps.

Thanks,

Johann Dantant
Pro-Active
www.pro-active.fr <http://www.pro-active.fr>