Fw: BOA HTTPD server config file

----- Original Message -----
From: Johann Dantant
To: Bo Gabrielsson
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2000 1:10 PM
Subject: BOA HTTPD server config file

Hi,

While working on Axis' BOA config file (/etc/httpd/conf/boa.conf), I tried
to guess the syntax for authentification stuff (AuthGroup, AuthUser...). The
config files says "see README.Elinux" for info... But I didn't found this
README in your BOA package. So I went to BOA web site (www.boa.org) and
there I saw that BOA doesn't support authentification yet (still in TO-DO
list). But at least I know that on the devboard this stuff works with root
password...

Well... Can you tell me a little more about this ? Is Axis' port of BOA
heavily modified ? Can you send me missing README.Elinux file and any
available information about BOA security ?

Thanks,

Johann DANTANT
Pro-Active