RE: ktest and boot_elinux problem

Hi Serge,
the problem you are describing could be solved by changing DEF_R_WAITSTATES in the elinux kernel from 95a6 to 95f8. Please try that. You can change it in the file elinux/.config or you can do a "make xconfig" or "make menuconfig" and change it in the Hardware Setup menu. Then recompile the kernel and try "boot_elinux -f" again. Put the updated .config file in packages/os/elinux/kernelconfig if it works.

Best regards
/Jonas