Re: Header file problems

> Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 16:33:11 +0100
> From: Praxmarer Robert <cubic@xxxxxxx.at>

> sorry but still having some probs with the change of the new compiler
> and new devboard release.
> When trying to compile for example the hello world program of the
> documetn how to write an application with the corresponding makefile,
> the stdio.h isn't found.
> Anything changed with the location of the headerfiles or something
> else ?

The installation directory has changed since the path contains
the compiler version number.  Regardless of that path, the
installed header-files should be found.

> Same for stdlib and some others ...

Sorry, I need more information to help, like the error messages
and the command-line arguments when invoking the compiler.  For
example, the following compiles:

$ cat hello.cc
#include <iostream>
int main ()
{
  cout << "Hello, world!" << endl;
}

(Note that using the old <iostream.h> still works, but is
deprecated.)

$ g++-cris -melinux -o hello hello.cc
$

How does that differ from your "hello, world" program and
compiler invocation?

brgds, H-P